RE: Damn this Sexy-Fun garbage!

2001-03-09 08:03:47
On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Colin J. Raven <cjraven(_at_)ddf-lab(_dot_)com> wrote:

A quick note here since I spend the majority of my day in the M$ world;

Tim, are you quite sure you want to include dumping of .mdb or .mde
files??
These are valid M$ Access databases. While I think it would be crazy do
send a .mdb/.mde file without zipping it first, since they tend to be
rather large, if you have users who *do* work in this format, they might
be concerned if you zap actual database attachments.

Tim can answer for himself but for me I'd zap rather than zip these
attachments. All mail here is read with UNIX (derivatives) so Microsoft's
proprietary database formats would be useless.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!