RE: Archive messages to .tar.gz

2001-03-14 22:06:28
Sign up with one of the online email reminder services.

Write a procmail recipe to fire off a script when it gets a particular
subject line

Send yourself a monthly message.

Jim Wildman                                    Lead Consultant, marchFIRST
jim(_at_)rossberry(_dot_)com
jim(_dot_)wildman(_at_)marchfirst(_dot_)com
www.rossberry.com                                       www.marchfirst.com
                                                             (972)560-7356
All opinions expressed are mine and not my employer's.