Problems with INCLUDERC

2001-03-19 18:42:05
Timothy Luoma was kind enough to point me to the proper
method for including another file in the .procmailrc
file.   I've since found it in the man page for .procmailrc.
I'm having some problems getting it to work however.

Below is the last bit of my .procmailrc file.
The file shipstatus.rc has the exact same recipe as the
last line shown.  If I leave this as is then the email
gets forwarded to me.  If I take out the last 3 lines
so that I would use the same recipe from the shipstatus.rc
file then the message just passes through.

Any ideas on why it's not reading the INCLUDERC statement
or how to debug it.

Thanks,

Chris

#### BEGIN FILE .procmailrc #####
INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmail/shipstatus.rc

:0
! haupt
#### END FILE .procmailrc #####

#### BEGIN FILE $HOME/.procmail/shipstatus.rc #####
:0
! haupt
#### END FILE $HOME/.procmail/shipstatus.rc  #####
Chris Haupt                                haupt(_at_)onlinesports(_dot_)com
Online Sports                         http://www.onlinesports.com
Phone: 760-839-9363                             Fax: 760-839-9370
  Directory of Thousands of Sports Items Available Online Today!
====  P  R  O  D  U  C  T  S    &    S  E  R  V  I  C  E  S  ====