procmail with virtusers

2001-03-22 08:38:10
Hi all,

I have a question about using procmail along with the virtusertable in
sendmail. Currently I have a sendmail box setup primarily to accept messages
based on the virtusertable and rewrite those addresses to different
addresses. I have a procmail autoreply setup that works for local accounts,
but I want the reply to work for users matched in the virtusertable since I
do not have any local accounts. I am wondering how to configure
procmail/sendmail in order to have procmail reply to messages received even
though they won't be matched locally. Is this possible?

Lee Vorthman
lvorthman(_at_)convera(_dot_)com