procmail help with school project

2001-03-24 15:59:25
I'm doing project at school and what to use procmail for a quick
demonstration of a covert channel or covert shell.

I've read over the many of the FAQs but haven't been able to do what I
want.

It is reletively simple

get an email with a certain subject
look for the string command and then execute the command that is after
it and such as ls -l and return the output in an email.

I can get procmail to look at the command and cut out the command but I
can't figure out how to execute it.

Any assistance is appreciated so that I can get this paper handed :)

if you want you can email me directly .............

tks Greg