Local Delivery with Sendmail

2001-03-30 16:01:31

I don't want to break the rules here. I read this list and have been able
to develop a rather extensive and workable procmail system for multiple
objectives because of the wealth of information gleaned from this
conference, however I have a problem which doesn't really concern procmail
as much as it does for getting Sendmail to provide local delivery as well
as procmail does. To be more precise, I need Sendmail to recognize aliases
so that I can forward mail using PINE or ELM locally as easily as it does
with procmail and I can't seem to get this working. Since this isn't
procmail related itself, can someone contact me off the list at:
odin(_at_)atlantic(_dot_)net
  so I can pick their brains? If not, I'll understand.

Love your list.

Hank