aliases: mini-mailing list with reply-to rewriting

2001-04-04 23:53:57
Hi!

I have a mini-mailing list defined simply with aliases, like this:

staff: ivan,sargue,isabel,santi,alf,joaquin

But I want that, whenever someone sends a message to
staff(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com,
all that people receives the mail BUT with an added

I've tryied to do it with 'formail' like this:

staff: "| /usr/bin/formail -I Reply-To:staff(_at_)thewebspain(_dot_)com |
sendmail
ivan sargue isabel santi alf joaquin"

But then, sendmail shows me an error message saying (who are you??) as
it does not recognize the UID or something (very strange).

BTW, I'm the root of the box, and the aliases are defined in the main
file (it's a virtual domain...)

Could someone help me please?

Thanks!