Re: Bounced mail

2001-04-05 13:20:37
At 3:12 PM -0400 4/5/01, Poohba is rumored to have typed:

So is it possible that I can send all mail from her back to
her undelivered?

   If you're running your own box and control sendmail, just set an entry in
the access.db rejecting mail from this address:

address(_at_)avoidthis(_dot_)tld        550 Access denied

   Otherwise, instead of using EXITCODE 77, see if 67 is more to your liking.
(View the source code to find out what that will do. Indeed, you could modify
the source and recompile to reject saying pretty much anything you wanted to.)

   Seems to me this is pretty cowardly, and it would be a whole lot easier to
just tell the person to go away, but it's your lookout, not mine.

         Charlie