Subject length

2001-04-06 05:48:59
procmail has a feature for checking the length (number of lines) of the
body of a message. Is there a similar feature whereby I can check the
length (number of characters) of a particular header line? I'm thinking
particularly of the Subject line---again---but other lines might need
counting.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!