Re: Resending mail from one mailbox to multiple accounts

2001-04-10 23:53:03
At 22:16 2001-04-10 -0700, Kayven Riese wrote:
> >formail -s procmail ./redirect.rc < test.mailbox

where does this code go?  this is a shell command?

Uh, yes.  Unix 101

> Now, the first thing to keep in mind is that while developing/testing your
> rule you should have it dump messages into a series of files (one for each
> recipient), rather than forwarding them

there is a misunderstanding here.. i want my normal .forward to

There's a BIG misunderstanding - from all accounts, YOU aren't the same person who posted the original question, so my reply no doubt doesn't address YOUR problem. If you have a totally different issue, you're better off posting it under it's own thread, rather than replying into another discussion.

i didn't have any plans to forward anything to anyone else.. just

Hello? The original message on this thread was by someone posting that they had a mailbox with 2000 messages in it which (as the subject clearly states) needed to be forwarded to multiple accounts that they were actually addressed to.