Re: Not matching

2001-04-13 13:57:17
At 15:57 2001-04-13 -0400, Cris Collins wrote:
I am wondering why I am not getting a match from this recipe:

Have you enabled verbose logging and examined the results?

:0 h:
* ^To:.*yahoo.com
! * ^To:(_dot_)*(_at_)dsrnet(_dot_)com
! * ^Cc:(_dot_)*(_at_)dsrnet(_dot_)com

Both of these lines are screwed up. The asterisk should always appear at the BEGINNING of condition lines. Your log, it it were enabled, and you were reading it, would probably be saying something to the effect of an error relivering to the goofy-looking "* ^To:(_dot_)*(_at_)drsnet(_dot_)com" address, and then complaining about the following lines being disassociated with a rule.

* ^From:.*yahoo.com
$Procmail

What precisely is '$Procmail' supposed to be? It expands to a a mailbox name I hope.