Append Signature to *some* outgoing emails

2001-04-18 16:43:58

A friend suggested the use of procmail to append a company disclaimer to
emails sent from our mail server. I will like to know if there is some
possibilities with procmail, I havent used procmail before so i am a newbee
on this.
We use Mandrake Linux 7.2 with Sendmail
I want to add a little more to this request
a- If there any ready-made procmail script to do this?
b- If someone posts and answer, please tell me how to install/test procmail
and the script
c- Can I modify the script to only append the company disclaimer to *some*
email addresses, this way, we will not bother mailing lists (like this
one!!)

Many thanks for our help,

Erick A. Perez
eperez(_at_)criptodata(_dot_)net
Consultor de Seguridad y Redes
CriptoData S.A.
Panama, Republica de Panama
Tel. +1 (507) 681-5156
Tel. +1 (507)265-1386 ext. 14
PGP Key ID:  0xD777F69D
http://keyserver.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&exact=off&search=0xD777
F69D
U.S.A.  Fax/VoiceMail Number (501) 423-2948 (24 hours)