Re: [PROCMAIL] Double delivery of messages

2001-04-23 17:06:13
On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 09:15:38AM -0400, Forrest Aldrich wrote:

I'm trying to track down why, and irregularly, I sometimes get messages
delivered twice.

<snip>

The rest is just normal stuff.  The messages that get delivered double-time
are ones destined to me, in my regular mailbox.   Again, it doesn't always
happen.

This may be a dumb question, but is it possible that someone is replying
not only to the list, but to you as well? I don't see anything in your
.procmailrc that would prevent that.

Paul