Re: formail: wrapping lines?

2001-04-25 18:15:56
On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 01:49:23PM -0500, John Patton wrote:

Should a recipe like the above come before, or after, the other
recipes in .procmailrc? (Mine are simple, and just sort one user's
mail into folders.)

Definitely before the other stuff.

Putting the GPG recipe first, rather than last, in the pecking order
in .procmailrc has done the trick as far as that phantom line wrapping
is concerned. I don't have a clue as to why that works.

I keep folders handled by procmail under /home/me_myself/mail, and I
do not use a final "fall through" recipe to direct all non-list mail
to a folder under mail/; I leave it on the spool at
/var/mail/me_myself. I wonder if that arrangement is implicated in the
behaviour under discussion in this thread?

--
Bob Bernstein | Public Key:      http://www.ruptured-duck.com/GnuPG.html
at            |