Just invoking a program

2001-04-25 19:54:35

Recipe:

:0
* ^Subject: something <\/.*>
{
        :0 c
        bounce

        :0 w
        | here's the part I don't know
}

Okay, now normally if you put that pipe symbol before the action line,
it pipes the email in question to whatever command you've specified. In
this case, I don't want it to do that. I simply want a program to start
and be passed the contents of the $MATCH variable. In other words, I
want to throw away the whole content of the message, headers and all,
and start over, with only the contents of $MATCH to go on.

Any clues on how to do this?

Paul