Setting a variable for MSGPREFIX

2001-05-01 11:22:52
I'm setting up procmail at my company. I'm using it to copy incoming mail to
several different folders for archiving purposes. I want to find out if
there is a way to set the MSGPREFIX value in a .procmailrc file to a
variable, that is, so it doesn't read whatever it is set to as plain text.
Ideally, I'd like it to be something as a date/time stamp with the user's
name. Anyone out there done this before?