need help explaing my procmailrc file's syntax..

2001-05-01 13:35:28
Greetings,
        Am using procmail along with Sendmail to frontend our MS Exchange
server.  Most of the configuration I understand but I'm perplexed as to the
meaning of the following line in my .procmailrc file:

# Finished setting up, now run the sanitizer...
INCLUDERC=/s/procmail/sanitizer/html-trap.procmail

# re-send message
:0
! -oi -f "$@"   <--  what exactly does this mean/do?

The INCLUDERC runs the procmail sanitizer recipe to check for suspicious
attachments etc.  Then the message needs to be passed back to Sendmail for
final delivery which I assume the above line (! -oi -f "$@") accomplishes,
but how?  Can someone break the syntax of that line down for me and explain
what it is doing?  Thanks.

        Matt