Re: automating .forward

2001-05-02 04:32:22
Christian Leitner (christian(_dot_)leitner(_at_)hq(_dot_)lion(_dot_)cc) said
something to this effect on 05/02/2001:
hello.

does anyone of you have a solution for my problem:
i want that my mailusers can setup an 'autoreply' by
themselves. is there maybe something like a free webmail
solution which can handle this?

thank you

man vacation(1)

(darren)

--
Unix is like a toll road on which you have to stop every 50 feet to

pay another nickel.  But hey!  You only feel 5 cents poorer each time.

    -- Larry Wall