Vacation auto responders

2001-05-14 13:47:57
I'm curious if anyone has/knows about an email administrated vacation auto
responder.  Simply put a message from the user to
user-autoresponder(_at_)nowhere(_dot_)com with an appropriate subject would
either turn
on or off the auto responder and email the results back to the user. (a
request able status email would also be helpful.)  I'm not sure if this is
beyond the capabilities of procmail, but before calling an external script,
I would like procmail to do some basic user validation.
-Isaac Chapman