Re: Vacation auto responders

2001-05-14 19:35:32
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 01:29:41PM -0700, Isaac Chapman wrote:
I'm curious if anyone has/knows about an email administrated vacation auto
responder.  Simply put a message from the user to
user-autoresponder(_at_)nowhere(_dot_)com with an appropriate subject would
either turn
on or off the auto responder and email the results back to the user. (a

It would be nice if it only responded once to any one address, too.
And properly handled messages coming from lists.  :-)

     TopQuark Software & Serv.  Contract programmer, server bum.
     keeling(_at_)spots(_dot_)ab(_dot_)ca        Give up Spammers; I use
procmail.