Re: Filter for procmail. PLEASE HELP

2001-05-18 04:04:51
Poohba <poohba(_at_)poohba(_dot_)adsl(_dot_)duke(_dot_)edu> writes:
This is what I have as my recipie in .procmailrc

:0 c
* ^(To|From|Cc|Subject).*procmail
procmail

From the log entries you posted you must obviously have more than just
that in your rcfile.  The order of entries may be relevant, so you should
at least describe _where_ this recipe is in your .procmailrc relative
to everything else.  If the entire (main) rcfile is less than, say,
100 lines, then you should just post it all.

So, what's not working?  I didn't see anything odd in the log entries,
but maybe I'm overlooking the problem.

Philip Guenther