Re: Snail's Pace

2001-05-18 04:04:05
SoloCDM <deedsmis(_at_)aculink(_dot_)net> writes:
Somehow my email is downloaded at a snail's pace.  For every one
message, it is taking approximately one minute to download from
the ISP.

How are you measuring that?  By fetchmail's log entries, sendmail's log
entries, procmail log entries, your ISP's POP/IMAP daemon's log entries,
or something else?  Different implications can be drawn depending on
where your timing data is coming from.

If you wanted a complete SWAG, I would suggest you check your DNS config.

Philip Guenther