Need .procmailrc for a gateway.

2001-05-21 12:10:41
Hello:
My name is Ruben.

We have .procmailrc for our packet-radio gateway machine. We
need a .procmailrc for do this job: we need to send an email.
The subject of the original email that we receive is the email
address for the destination email and the subject for this new
email will be a fixed subject, like a "Email from Packet Radio
Gateway".

With your help we will do a great service for ham comunity.

Thanks in advance

Please excuse  my poor english

Ruben Navarro Huedo
eb5esx(_at_)linux(_dot_)ea5rke(_dot_)ampr(_dot_)org
http://linux.ea5rke.ampr.org