Re: msgs ignoring procmail

2001-05-23 07:19:28
Hi Martin,

----
A separate instance of procmail will be started for each message if more
than one arrives at once.
However, you don't use locking - is your perl script safe if more than
one instance is running at once?
----

The perl script works well with two or more instances. Anyway, an error
with this script must be logged (and it not happens). The question is
that some messages ignore the script and don't give a chance to my
perlscript to log anything.

----
VERBOSE=off
LOGFILE=/home/user1/procmail.log

Does the logfile tell you anything useful?  If not, it would help for
you to include relevent parts of the log file here so that we can see
what is happening.
----

The log have only lines like...