Re: Problem with Auto-Reply recipe

2001-05-30 15:48:55
On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 05:17:12PM -0400, Mr. Wade wrote:
I'll agree with that to a point... my Linux system, however, has a
/usr/bin/sendmail symbolic link to /usr/sbin/sendmail

It was installed that way by the distro (Slackware), because I didn't do
that; I don't know how common that is, though.

Never seen it, but not really surprising. It's a fairly logical thing to do.

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Commodus: I call it love, Gracchus. The people are my children, I am their
father. I shall hold them to my bosom and embrace them tightly--
Gracchus: Have you ever embraced someone dying of plague, sire?
Commodus: No, but if you interrupt me again, I assure you that you will.
                                Gladiator