Re: Bounce to originator

2001-06-02 08:22:03
On 01/06, ridhwan scribed:

      Hi,
            I need a recipY which would reject mails of specific
sizes and notify to both sender and reciever.

Thanks a lot.

please help

This /should/ work. The first 2 lines are from man procmailex and
cause the message to be bounced if it's larget than 1000 bytes. You
may need to specify the path of sendmail for it to work.

:0
* < 1000
|(formail -brt; \
          echo "I'm sending your mail back because it was too huge.";\
) | sendmail -oi -t

--
It's a great big universe and we're all really puny, just tiny little specks
'bout the size of Mickey Rooney -- Animaniacs