Re: Netiquette questions

2001-06-02 22:27:05

follow e.e. cummings

furthermore.. it is the need for consistancy that is the
hobgoblin of the TRULY weak minds.. not to mention who
needs the $#*$#*$&( shift key up da wazzoo.

Is there a reason going around for using only lower-case text in email
messages?

Because it is a LOT less obnoxious than all uppercase.  However, lack of
proper capitalization, punctuation, and spelling (or some semblance of an
attempt at it), is viewed by many as the sign of a weak mind.  Remember
that content on the web and on mailing lists is being archived all over the
place.