Basic installation help

2001-06-04 08:14:18
Hi,
I'm new to smartlist, but I have used Procmail before. Nevertheless, I'm
stuck, and seeking some help

Can someone outline the directory structure I need to unzip the procmail and
smartlist files into? When I just use the Smartlist source, I get a message
abour merging the procmail and smartlist files together. Howver, procmail is
on 3.15.1 and smartlist on 3.15 - the two end up in different directories.

So, I move the smartlist files into the procmail-3.15.1 directory, and I get
the message about "no rule to make target 'gethome.c'

Is there some basic, basic install documents somewhere? Or a searchable
version of the archives?

Thanks,
Andy Peacock