Tk-RED beta test results ?

2001-06-04 07:33:47

       Tue, 22 May 2001 16:53:30

Hi again,

Two weeks from now I've submitted to your attention a software to generate procmail recipes. I know many of you have downloaded it. As this was for beta test purpose, I wondered if you could send me some feedback about if it worked for you or not, at least. Then I will release the version 1.0. I know you all may be very busy, but if you took time to download and test, why don't take two second to tell me: ok installation was great and it ran on my system ? Or if this software is no utility at all, I would like to know too :-)

Here is the Tk-RED page:
http://www.naskita.com/linux/tk-red/tk-red.shtml

Marie Caroline Pavoine