Re: Subject alteration

2001-06-06 12:16:53
At 13:50 2001-06-06 -0300, mdimitrio(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com wrote:
I've set VERBOSE=ON on my rc.custom file, here's what I got:

[really big snip]

In general, it isn't a good idea to dump a big logfile on the list (not that I'm offering to receive them privatley offlist either).

I see ZERO indication that the rules you posted yesterday are processed in this log stream you provided. I submit that you have a problem elsewhere in your code.

The following snippet from the very end of the log shows your invocation of sendmail giving me the impression that your test message is being emailed off to an address specified by $maintainer (not indicated in any of the previous log content):

procmail: Executing " formail -R"From X-From_:" -iDate: -iReturn-Receipt-To: -iRead-Receipt-To: \
   -iAcknowledge-To: | $SENDMAIL $sendmailOPT $sendmailOPTp $maintainer"
procmail: [24128] Wed Jun  6 12:37:52 2001
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER= formail -R"From X-From_:" -iDate: -iReturn-Receipt-To: -iRead-Receipt-To: \
   -iAcknowledge-To: | $SENDMAIL $sendmailOPT $sendmailOPTp $maintainer"