Re: Subject alteration

2001-06-06 14:41:35
At 11:39 2001-06-06 -0700, I wrote:

Obviously, you didn't construct this procmail ruleset (and the lot of them are NOT part of procmail itself) -- have you considered contacting the person who DID?

It has been brought to my attention that you're apparently running SmartList. That tool has its own support mailing list for a reason -- although it is based on procmail, the details about its configuration are *SmartList*. I therefore humbly submit that you're much more likely to find an answer to your configuration problem there, or in a SmartList FAQ.

For future reference, when posting to the wrong mailing list, it's useful to at least post about what application you're using, to give people a heads up that you're posting to the wrong list. Those not intimate with SmartList (which includes myself) will not recognize the names of specific ruleset files from a separate application, and will (as I did), merely assume you have some generic collection of procmail rules.