OOPS (Re: how to add score to header)

2001-06-07 19:44:42
Damn.  I got knocked off line while composing the previous post and made a
nasty editing error trying to finish it after I got back on.

I wrote,

| For Lukasz, who wants to handle negative scores:

and then I went straight into something that *doesn't* handle negative or
zero scores:

# This was wrong, this was wrong, this was wrong:
|  :0
|  * 1.23^0 something
|  * 4.56^0 somethingelse
|  { SCORE = $= }
|  :0wfh
|  | formail -A "X-Score: $SCORE"

That should be as follows:

  :0
  * 1.23^0 something
  * 4.56^0 somethingelse
  { }
  SCORE = $=
  :0wfh
  | formail -A "X-Score: $SCORE"

The second one was correct as I posted it before: