a halfway procmail question

2001-06-07 22:37:34

This is perhaps only half on topic, but I couldn't think of a better
forum for this question.

I would like to use procmail, but I would also like to leave my mail
on an IMAP server.  I don't mind having messages pulled down and
respooled if necessary.  I can get the messages down no problem.
Getting them back on the server is what has me stumped.

My setup
        1 Solaris box, 1 NT laptop, and one Exchange 2000 server.

The WU IMAP utilities have some IMAP delivery tools, but they do not
appear to support the authentication encryption (AUTH=NTLM) used by
Exchange.  fetchmail does a great job of getting messages, but won't
put them back.

Has anyone tried anything similar?  Any alternate suggestions?  I
could just store the mail on my Solaris box, but then I can't get at
it with Outlook.  While this is not my prefered client it is
occasionally useful, especially when I am on the road with my laptop.

Thanks.

--
-Andrew Feren
 Cetacean Networks, Inc.