Re: Bypassed locking ...

2001-06-07 23:26:06
Martin_MOKREJŠ <mmokrejs(_at_)natur(_dot_)cuni(_dot_)cz> writes:
 I helkped someone to install procmail as a user on Sun machine, so
calles procmail form his .forward. He's using it to forward some e-mail to
a mobile via the :0c block. All his e-mail should get delivered at
the end of .procmailrc by procmail itself (i.e. they are not
explicitly saved during procmail processing the script).

However, he gets some e-mails delivered only to the mobile and not to his
local account into /var/mail/kamil. Here's one of the e-mails which he
read only via mobile.

procmail: Bypassed locking "/var/mail/kamil.lock"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/var/mail/kamil"
procmail: Opening "/var/mail/kamil"
procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
procmail: No match on "=\?[^?]+\?[qb]\?[^?]+\?="