Saving up a certain amount of e-mail, combining them, and send

2001-06-10 23:21:57
This is my problem:

Through the service eXcell (www.excell.to) I can send e-mails through SMS.
SMS messages has a limit of 160 characters and and e-mail sent throguh
this service is therefore very short. I want to be able to send multiple
SMS messages and have procmail combining them together to one larger mail,
then send it.

I want procmail to:
1) Receive these e-mails and extract the e-mail body and combine these as
long as the e-mail subject is "C"
2) Then a last e-mail will only contain the subject "SEND", and then
procmail shall send out the whole e-mail combined to a defined list of
recipents.

I am a procmail dummie even though I am fighting hard to learn it. Please
help me with this problem if you know how.

Regards
Andreas