Web based procmail configuration tool?

2001-06-10 23:45:16

Is there any web-based program to configure porcmail rules?

I want to use IMAP in my University department, but I would need to
allow filtering to clasify the incoming mail.

The staff are all windows minded, so I can't say him to write the rather
easy procmail configuration. It would be too much for them, so I was
wondering if there is already a web based program, easy to use, to allow
them adding their filters.

Many thanks. Procmail is soo cool. :)

--
      \|||||||/    Guillermo Pérez Pérez
      < o   o >      - bisho(_at_)onirica(_dot_)com