Re: Web based procmail configuration tool?

2001-06-11 02:28:03
Quoting Guille -bisho- <bisho(_at_)onirica(_dot_)com>:

Is there any web-based program to configure porcmail rules?

  ftp://ftp.pure.ch/filter/

Grab the latest vfilter version. I use it on Cyrus Imap but it should
also work with UW IMAP. It depends on the postgresql db (where it stores
the procmail filter data). To use another DB you would need to alter
the perl scripts.

It's not plug and play and you need a certain knowledge of *nix and procmail
to get it installed and running. I use it in production (only ca. 100 user) but
you should regard it as alpha.

The staff are all windows minded, so I can't say him to write the
rather
easy procmail configuration. It would be too much for them, so I was
wondering if there is already a web based program, easy to use, to
allow
them adding their filters.

The web form uses simple pop-up menues and textfields. You can define recipes
for various actions (file into folder, forwarding, deleting, notify, autoreply,
vacation).

 Werner
--
Pure NetworX GmbH                      voice: +41 78 6047538
Viktoriastr. 15                        http://www.pure.ch