Re: GROUP_PER_USER does not work for me.....

2001-06-11 10:51:53
ahhh, it is not owned by the users primary gid.  secondary.

Philip Guenther wrote:

Terry Davis <tdavis(_at_)birddog(_dot_)com> writes:
I want to set the permissions on a .procmailrc file to 664.
I set the GROUP_PER_USER in config.h.

I recompiled and procmail still ignores the file.

It still has to be owned by the user's uid and primary gid.  Ditto for
the user's home directory.  (You are actually getting the "Suspicious
rcfile" error message, right?  If not, something else might be wrong.)

Philip Guenther