Re: system mailbox

2001-06-11 14:38:54
I am reinstalling procmail-3.15.1 on Solaris 2.6 and running into problem
redefining MAILSPOOLDIR.

the default is /var/spool/mail, I want to change it to /var/mail
This is what I did to procmail-3.15.1/src/authenticate.c file:

#ifndef MAILSPOOLDIR
#define MAILSPOOLDIR    "/var/mail/"         /* watch the trailing / */
#endif

As you'll see, that only defined MAILSPOOLDIR if it isn't already
defined.  That's not where you want to change it.  It is set in
autoconfig.h, which is built from src/autoconf.  So you need to change
it in one of those (depending on which stage of the make process you
want to want to continue from after you've made the adjustment).

Hope that helps,
Martin
--
Martin McCarthy                 /</                  PGP key available
marty(_at_)ancient-scotland(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk    \>\