Promail version 3.14

2001-06-19 00:39:02
Hi there,

I am running my mail server on Linux with Sendmail version 8.11 and have
procmail 3.14 as my local delivery.  I have this problem that when mails
are coming it does not seperate the mails probably.  The From line of
the second e-mail is attached to the end of the first e-mail and if I
have more mails coming in it just creates one big e-mail.  Is there
anyway I can fix this problem?  Thnx for your respond, greatly
appreciated!

--
Tien-Dat (Tim) Huynh
Network Administrator