RE: bcc filtering

2001-06-20 06:06:38

Yes.  $3 will contain the address of the envelope recipient being
processed.  However....

Thanks for your reply.  I found that $2 actually has the envelope recipient,
and I used a tip from another one of your messages like this:

address=username(_at_)bls\(_dot_)gov\(_dot_)PROCMAIL
* address ?? $ ^^$\2^^

Is it possible to compare $2 to something other than a variable, so that I
could just substitute "address" for
"username(_at_)bls\(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)" in the condition?
Or would this be less desirable?  And finally, would it be possible to loop
this condition with several different addresses?