bcc filtering

2001-06-19 11:42:07
Hello,
I'm trying to filter messages that are bcc'd to me, but it only seems to
work if the message has a blank to: line.  Here is what I'm using:

:0
* ^Received:(_dot_)*hoff_d[(_at_)\(_dot_)]bls\(_dot_)gov
* ! ^TOhoff_d
/var/spool/mqueue/spam-procmail

Like I said, a blank to: line works fine, but if I put another address in
the to: line, procmail says that no match was found for *
^Received:(_dot_)*hoff_d[(_at_)\(_dot_)]bls\(_dot_)gov(_dot_)

I imagine this is because my address isn't in the received line at that
point, but is there some other way that I can match the envelope recipient?
Sendmail passes some variables to procmail (procmail -Y -m $h $f $u) so are
those of any use?

(I'm routing all messages through procmail via a mailertable entry, and
procmail is configured as a local mailer)

Thanks.