Re: postfix fail

2001-06-22 18:11:04
sorry my mistake postfix and procmail are to
close in my address book

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:01:00 -0700
PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org (Professional
Software Engineering) wrote:

(directly addressed, with copy to list,
against my normal policy -- I'm
assuming that you're probably not
subscribed to the Procmail list)

At 20:40 2001-06-22 -0400, Landy Roman
wrote:
suddenly posatfix stop working.  i
rebooted
and see postfix failure at boot... looked
at
log and see sendmail died mailsystem down

i tried /sbin/init.d/postfix restart  and
get
failed  i tried stop start and both fail
as
well,
can someone shed some light

Perhaps posting your question with relevant
information to a POSTFIX list
might garner you an answer.  This list is
for PROCMAIL, which is totally
different - it is a mail filter/LDA, not an
MTA.

---
  Sean B. Straw / Professional Software
Engineering

  Procmail disclaimer:

<http://www.professional.org/procmail/disclaimer.html>
  Please DO NOT carbon me on list replies.
I'll get my copy from the list.

--
SuSe 7.0 Linux 2.4.2 i686 Fri Jun 22 21:05:01
EDT 2001