Re: mystery messages

2001-07-09 15:33:10
On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 02:52:44PM -0700, Jennifer Armenta wrote:
Currently I want to filter inbound mail for user account and save mail as
file into specific dir.  I have entry in /etc/alias customs:
"|/usr/bin/formail -I \"\">/u02/app/EMSEUWEB/tmp/uk_edi/inbound/`date
'+%T_%m%d%Y'  which should re-direct inbound messages and save them.
Instead the messages are being sent one dir short of intended destination
and when we move them they re-appear?  Can anyone help....

Enlightenment on the subject of changing the default spool file location might
be gained by searching the list archives.

--
Every man should know how to make at least one drink from a foreign country,
preferably one taught to him by a local female with whom he has had a