Procmail before .forward

2001-07-16 00:29:31
I want to be able to use some of my procmail filters for the users that
have mail forwarded off of the server via a .forward file. I know that I can put a command before the address to be forwarded to, but what would the syntax of that look like?

The .forward files now are just the standard, but what I am looking for is something like:

"somecommandtocallprocmail", user(_at_)server(_dot_)domain(_dot_)name

(In case you are wondering, this case involves users that have mail forwarded from the external mail server to an internal exchange server ((cross myself twice)) that I want to do header manipulation and other procmail type stuff on, but currently the .foward file moves the mail off of the server before procmail ever knew it was there).

James Ervin
james(_at_)kites(_dot_)org
http://www.kites.org