Re: delayed bounce

2001-07-16 15:15:07
u know..
i suddenly had a thought.. maybe i am bouncing to my self with
the ^To doo dad somehowski because when i sent all those emails
i got copies sent back to me.

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Kayven Riese wrote:

Don't fret it though, just think of all the wonderful things you are
learning in the process. Everyone has to start somewhere. My first
experience with unix was on some old SunOS box. I spent like two hours
trying to figure out why 'dir /w' didn't work, before finally giving up
and buying a damned book. :)

i have been putterin' around as a meager serf in hackerland since
about 1985.. i had evax in milwaukee, and had to use cc (ferget the
-doodad toggles) in madison..
i got accounts at usc, ccsf, and now here..

i guess i have been mostly a hobbyist (well.. i has always been an
academic setting.. sort of i guess.. i don't know what the *&#(_at_)*#&@
to call my setting now.). never seemed to need to
know much more than ls, pwd, cd, mkdir, vi, etc. umm.. i learned man
of course in '85 i guess.. rack frack dose sometimes  {:}

--
Robert Hough (rch(_at_)solveinteractive(_dot_)com)