Re: procmail down

2001-07-26 16:23:52
okay.. what the heck is happening? PLEASE stop messing with me!

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Kayven Riese wrote:

procmail: Couldn't read "/u7/users/k/kayve/Procmai

i just realized that procmail hasn't worked since may 3..
did someone uninstall it on me or something?  never was
able to prevent that bouncing problem.

robert:  did u say that the results of that doo dad
that gave something like

Procmail:

i.e. Procmail was NOTHING. did that mean i needed to install
it??

i have to install it myself.. those freeks rn't
going to do *#&@*#& for me.

l/lists.rc"
procmail: Skipped "kayve"
procmail: Skipped ".txt"