Re: [jf] New procmail 3.21 causes false positives

2001-07-17 00:39:08
On 2001-07-17 00:03 +0200, Stefan Frank <sfr(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net> wrote:

today i upgraded procmail from 3.15 (Debian version 3.15.1-4) to 3.21
(Debian 3.21-2). Since then junkfilter catches false positives from
two Mailinglists, one of them being the procmail users list ;-).

The version of junkfilter is 20010529.

Here's the spam-header from jf:

mailto:procmail-request(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE?subject=subscribe

This is a junkfilter issue, not a procmail one, and I can't see how
your procmail upgrade could have anything to do with it. junkfilter
2001052[89] checked for the following regex in the message body:

This has since proven to be too common in legitimate email,
especially to lists (as you've discovered), and has been
changed to this:

mailto:[a-z0-9][-.a-z0-9_]*@(([a-z0-9][-a-z0-9]+)\.)+$JFTLD\?subject=(remove|more_info)

You can find that line in the 'bodychk' file in your junkfilter
distribution, change it to the newer one, and use the 'jf'
utility to rebuild your jf-bodychk file; I've also sent you
an updated bodychk and jf-bodychk by private email.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   It is no measure of health to be
mailto:gsutter(_at_)zer0(_dot_)org             well adjusted to a profoundly