Re: Filter virus

2001-07-23 10:21:26
On 23 Jul, I wrote (too quickly, again):
| [...]
| These simply prevent the message from being delivered and save the
| header and body to a file for later examination. [...]

Not exactly. Remove the "c" flag for this behavior. I do some
additional unrelated processing with an "A" flag on the next recipe
which wasn't posted. With the "c" flag as posted, the headers and body
*of the copy* will be saved, then processing will continue until the
message is presumably delivered to $DEFAULT. Obviously that defeats the
purpose.

--
                   /"\
Don Hammond        \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign