Re: testing & regexp nonmatch

2001-07-23 14:39:59
on Mon,23 Jul 2001, Philip Guenther wrote:

*snip*

DON'T PUT ".*" AFTER ^TO or ^TO_!!!  They do the skipping for you.

dang... I missed the '.' in final '[]' of the TO_ regexp.

Next: is it acc.org, or accu.org?  (Do you hear you pounding your head
on the table?)

how embarassing...

Thanks for your help, my procmailrc file is considerably cleaner now.

Chris

--
   "The Art of Peace is based on Four Great Virtues: Bravery, Wisdom,
   Love, and Friendship, symbolized by Fire, Heaven, Earth, and Water."